Crystal Paine of MoneySavingMom.com shared the 6 ways she's currently using Facebook to drive more engagement and traffic. A few of her tips were a bit technical, so I'm walking you through them today on video.
Things got a little lengthy, as I, in usual fashion, kept thinking of new little tips I wanted to point out to you! I created a cheat sheet so you can skip ahead to the parts you're interested in.
- 01:37 – Why Sharing Someone Else's Facebook Post is a Good Idea
- 03:42 – How to Add Pages to Watch (go to Insights then Overview)
- 05:00 – How to Delete a Page You're Watching
- 05:52 – How to Find the Most Popular Posts of the Pages You're Watching
- 06:58 – How to Share a Popular Post Right from Facebook Insights
- 10:03 – Creating a Multi-Photo Facebook Update versus a Native Link
- 13:26 – How to Schedule Your Facebook Posts
- 15:15 – A Tip from Crystal on What Time to Post
- 16:58 – How to Know when your Fans are Online (and how to use that to your advantage)
Let us know if you try any of these strategies yourself. We'd love to hear about your results!
~ Beth Anne